style.hair.makeup.music

style.hair.makeup.music

About Me

city of traffic (LA), CA
Im not an LA native, but Im a native of everywhere else. Ive travelled the world and gotten fashion perspectives from the elite, and also the homeless. My fashion career began when I learned to sew when I was 21. I began designing my own clothing and sewing my designs and entering them into fashion shows. With many of the shows being low budget, I ended up doing makeup and hair, and learned as I went along. Shortly thereafter, I began working as a MAC makeup artist. Upon being hired by MAC, I was intensely trained to do many different makeup techniques and looks using the vibrant palette of MAC colors. After working for MAC for nearly 2 years, I felt I needed to add to my repertoire of skills so I attended cosmetology school. After completion of cosmetology school, I began working as a freelance makeup and hair artist. I recently began as a stylist and personal shopper as well. For the past 6 years, I have had the opportunity to work with many artists, musicians, models, brides, and actors and actresses. Here is a collaboration of my journey. (To contact please send an email to cultivado@hotmail.com. Only professional emails will be returned.)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

keratin fusion extensions





No comments:

Post a Comment